- Describe the physical appearance of five members of your family. Type it with arial # 12.
- Write a composition (from 40 to 50 words) comparing two different activities or two different things or two different people. Type it with arial # 12.
- In 50 words describe what you did in your last vacation. Type it with arial # 12.
Put all together in a folder with the following information:
full name of the school
full name of the student
Deliver this project on July the 2nd.
Take notice!! this are the topics of your exam:
- Simple past tense (regular verbs and irregular verbs)
- Verb ”to be” in past
- Vocabulary of feelings (happy, sad, nervous, etc)
- Vocabulary of technology (specific vocabulary of the English book and workbook)
- Vocabulary of body parts
- Vocabulary of places
- Vocabulary of transports
- Vocabulary weather
- Vocabulary of physical appearance
- Present progressive tense.
- Adverbs of way ( easily, quickly, etc
- Prepositions of place (next to, between, etc)
- Imperative form
- Some & any
- Comparative form
- Superlative form